慈爱心灵

找回密码
 立即注册
查看: 4796

【Audio】Inspirational Stories 110 -Guan Yin Citta Saves Me from Lustful Addiction

[复制链接]
发表于 2021-9-9 19:29:21 | 显示全部楼层 |阅读模式

Teaching Videos for Sutras and Mantras

Eng Audiovisual Book [Journey to Heaven & Hell]

Eng Audiovisual Book [Buddhisum in Plain Terms]

English Materials Download

【More English Material】 

Inspirational Stories 

Greetings to all Buddhist practitioners. I would like to confess my sexual sin to Guan Yin Bodhisattva and Master Lu, and to sincerely repent of it. I promise that I would correct my wrongdoings. I have had a lustful mind since I was young. Before the age of 25, I failed to accomplish anything I wanted to and I always experienced misfortune. I intended to commit suicide for a few times and always imagined different ways of ending my life. I had read and watched a lot of obscene materials and always committed lustful behaviour. I feel very ashamed because I have wasted a lot of time in my life. Master Lu instructs us to stay away from obscene materials and behaviour because they will cause damage to our wisdom and mind. This is absolutely true! I wasted all my life until I was introduced to Guan Yin Citta at the age of 25, which helps me to get back on the right track. Before I recited scriptures, I always dreamt about sexual behaviour and female demons. After I woke up, I always felt tired and my memory deteriorated. After I started to recite scriptures and Little Houses, and perform life liberation, the quality of my sleep became better and better as I no longer dreamt about those demons. As a result, my mind is much clearer and functions well in daytime. I am truly grateful towards Guan Yin Citta. After reciting almost 200 Little Houses for my karmic creditors, I felt more and more energetic and optimistic. I no longer thought about committing suicide. Even though I still have a long way to go because of my heavy karmic debts, I have made progress in many aspects. Deepest gratitude towards Guan Yin Bodhisattva and Master Lu. Without them, I wouldn’t have had such big changes. Nothing could express how thankful I feel. Master Lu spares no effort to save as many people as he could. Luckily, I am one of them. Master Lu gives me advice, examines my health condition and blesses me in my dreams. He asks nothing of us but keeps guiding us to practise Buddhism. Nowadays, many people fall into lustful addiction. I would like to share my own experience to demonstrate to more people the negative consequences of lust addiction. I will keep practising Buddhism diligently! ***The Secretariat does not make any changes to personal sharing. If there are grammatical errors, or any inappropriate content, please forgive with compassion. Our gratitude.

2020-02-16

【More Inspirational Stories】 

文章推荐

回复

使用道具 举报

您需要登录后才可以回帖 登录 | 立即注册

本版积分规则

Archiver|手机版|小黑屋|慈爱心灵

GMT+8, 2024-9-20 13:45 , Processed in 0.099473 second(s), 19 queries .